About the Foundation
The Frank Phillips Foundation, Inc. was founded in 1937 by Frank and Jane Phillips and is now a 501(c)(3) governed by a Board of Trustees. In 1944, Frank and Jane Phillips donated all of their personal ownership of Woolaroc (grounds, facilities, animals, collections and art) to the Foundation to assure the operation and preservation of it.
Members of the Board are:
Merl Lindstrom, Chairman
F. Ford Drummond, Vice Chairman
Kevin Hoch serves as CEO of the Frank Phillips Foundation and is the operating officer of Woolaroc Museum and Wildlife Preserve.
managing the Frank Phillips Home
In January of 2018, the Oklahoma Historical Society bestowed ownership and management of the Frank Phillips Home to the Foundation.
Today the mission of the Frank Phillips Foundation is to preserve the history of the West, educate and entertain. Both Woolaroc and Frank Phillips Home are dedicated to that mission.